Sunday, July 12, 2009

Renting Apartments in Italy - General Points to Consider

I am determined to get back to Italy this fall.
I'll get there somehow (personal finances and time off from work can all be worked out), but in the meantime, I'd rather think about shopping for just the right apartment rental for the trip.
There are the main considerations:
  • In what city will we spend most of our time?
  • Will we be renting a car? If so, what is the parking situation?
  • How close is the apartment to local businesses and public transportation?
  • Do we want to be in the middle of it all, or away from it all?

I have gone through the Italian apartment search enough times to have a good idea what our family's priorities are, but this trip will be a little different. I'm looking forward to going through the logic of the perfect Italian vacation apartment hunt in upcoming posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment